- Submission of invoices for payment by trade vendors (goods, services)
Vendor invoices for goods and services must be sent directly to Accounts Payable:
711 Marietta Street
Atlanta, GA 30318
- All invoices must include a 10-digit GT Purchase Order#
- Payment Terms are net 30 days from date of invoice, receipt of goods, or receipt of correct invoice, whichever is later
Individual invoices can be scanned and attached via email.
- Submission of invoice for payment against OSP sub-agreements
Vendor invoice must be sent directly to OSP
- Vendors may use the web AP Payment Inquiry Tool to review payment status for all Invoices that have been entered for payment. This tool includes the scheduled due date, payment type, amount, remit address for checks, and a remit message. Access to the web tool is through the Accounts Payable web site.
Vendors may contact by e-mail to make inquiry regarding any past-due invoices.
Vendor Invoice Submission and Payment Matching
Type of Policy:
Director of Accounts Payable & Travel