An invoice may be processed with no other supporting documentation, if a valid Georgia Tech BuzzMart Purchase Order is referenced on the invoice and the invoice matches the PO within tolerances.
Vendor invoices that reference a valid BuzzMart PO are entered directly by Accounts Payable and the system auto-matching process will match the invoice to the PO and the receipt (for orders $3000 and over)>
Invoice Approval Via Departmental WebNow Invoice Work Queue
Vendor invoices that do not reference a valid BuzzMart PO will be scanned into the departmental WebNow invoice queue for approval.
BuzzMart Invoice / PO Tolerances
Match exceptions will be created that prevent invoice payment for the following scenarios:
- Sales tax included on invoice
- Extra quantity on invoice
- Invoice cost is plus or minus 5% based on PO header, not to exceed $500
- Orders greater than $3,000 that have not been “received”
- Unit of measure and sku substitutions will not create a match exception